MSI Mechanical System was recently recognized as the 2017 Commercial HVAC Contractor of the Year by ContractingBusiness.com. This annual award is given to a commercial HVAC contractor who represents the best that the national HVAC industry has to offer.
Read the full story published in the June Issue of Contracting Business
“We are very pleased to accept this recognition,” said Brian Hooper. “This award shows the collective effort of the entire MSI team, and I’m very proud of all of them. Our goal has always been to not be the biggest, but the best – especially in the delivery of our customer service.”
To even be considered for this prestigious national award, MSI had to comply with specific requirements to include;
- Be in business for at least 10 years.
- Have a formalized business plan
- Have credible credit references
- Be active in at least one HVAC industry association
- Provide active training for employees -- technical, management, and customer service
- Employ certified refrigerant handling technicians
- Must be open to new ideas, technologies, and business practices
- A philosophy around which the company is built